Monday, April 4, 2011

Nothing like tactical dreadnought armor to make one feel alive.


Seer K returned from Adepticon ( a HUGE warhammer 40k tournament.convention) and he brought swag. Such delicious wondrous swag.  I received three terminators with thunder hammers and storm shields which means they hit harder and are better armored. I also gained a few more lightning claws. (the only thing better than punching through people is tearing through them) and luckily it was just the number I needed, although I might still keep a look out on a deal for a few more. I now have 8 assault terminators. Which in my humble opinion are the best kind. I enjoy shooting my enemies with righteous bolter fire but nothing says "Die Heretic" like ripping someone to shreds all up close and personal.

I also worked more on my Venerable Dreadnought. I started with a pretty basic conversion but it just keeps snowballing. I will upload a picture once it is done.  I now added a close combat weapon the the model and certain anime fans may get a kick out of the weapon is used. The Lance of Longinus from "Neon Genesis Evangelion".  It just made sense to me for a space marine to wield it.

I look forward to a good day of painting tomorrow.

Till next time, cry havoc and let loose, well me!

No comments:

Post a Comment